Saving Ideas for your Office Paper
1. Photocopy or print on both sides of the page and
reuse paper until both sides are used up.
2. Buy recycled, chlorine-free paper and recycle office
paper when you are finished with it.
3. Reuse envelopes.
4. Reduce the number of copies of any given document.
5. Buy one copy of the news-paper and leave it in the
staff room for everyone to share over lunch and breaks.
6. Use a plain paper fax machine so you can reuse and
recycle the paper.
7. Buy a permanent cloth or mesh coffee filter instead
of disposable paper filters.
Environmentally Office Ideas
for Environmentally Friendly Office Supplies
Environmentally Friendly Office Paper Tips